There are three ways to register for the Komen Houston Race for the Cure®, but ONLINE REGISTRATION is the best way to register!
Online registration - closes at noon (12:00pm) on September 27th in order to get your Race packet mailed to you
*You will still be able to register online from noon (12:00pm) on September 27th until Friday, October 4th, BUT IF YOU DO, YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR PACKET AT WALK-IN REGISTRATION - SEE BELOW FOR DATES AND TIMES.
Mail-in registration- must be postmarked by September 13th
Walk-in registration - see below for dates/times - Location: IKEA Houston -
- $30 Survivors (packet mailed for FREE)
- $35 Adult (packet mailed for FREE)
- $40 Adult Competitive Runner (packet mailed for FREE)
- $20 Child - Ages 17 & younger (packet mailed for FREE)
- $25 Child Competitive Runner (packet mailed for FREE)
- $50 Sleep in for the Cure® (packet mailed for FREE)
Susan G. Komen - Houston
PO Box 4080
Houston, TX 77210
- $30 Survivor
- $40 Adult
- $45 Competitive Adult
- $25 Child under the age of 17
- $30 Competitive Child under the age of 17
- $50 Sleep in for the Cure®
Walk-In Registration Info:
Walk-In Registration Location and Times: LOCATION - IKEA Houston
Wednesday, October 2 - 10:00am to 7:00pm
Thursday, October 3 - 10:00am to 7:00pm
Friday, October 4 - 10:00am to 5:30pm
*Race packet includes Race T-shirt, Race bib (i.e., participant number), and runner information.
If I registered online, where can I pick up my T-shirt and bib?
If you registered online by noon (12:00pm) on September 27th, it will be mailed directly to you at the address you registered with online.
If I mail in my Race entry form, how do I get my T-shirt and bib?
Participants who register by mail by September 13th will have their Race packet mailed to them to the addres indicated on their Race Entry Form.