We are excited to partner with Kroger and the Houston Texans Foundation for our Pink Ribbon Game Fundraising Challenge!
The Pink Ribbon Day Game, sponsored by Kroger, honors those who have survived or are currently battling breast cancer. The matchup vs. Indianapolis takes place on Thursday, October 9 at 7:25 p.m.
The challenge is easy, register and raise $250 by October 1, 2014!
How this works:
- Raise $250 by October 1, 2014
- Every participant that reaches this fundraising milestone will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a special Pink Ribbon Game Houston Texans Package that includes an autographed Houston Texans item and 2 tickets at Club Level* to the Pink Ribbon Game on October 9, 2014.
- All participants that reach this fundraising milestone will be invited to a special celebration after the Race!
- The winner of the Pink Ribbon Game Houston Texans Package will be drawn and announced on Race Day at the post-race celebration.
Are you ready Houston? Ready, set, FUNDRAISE!
*The 2 tickets for the fundraiser winner will be in the Club Level. It’s a premier section that features:
• Premier sightlines with wider, cushioned seats
• Concierge services in the Club Lounge
• Private gameday entries located at the Verizon East and West entrances
• Access to Verizon Club lounges two hours prior to kickoff and one hour after end of game
• Live music in the Club lounges during pregame and halftime
• In–Seat Food and Beverage Service
• Premium culinary and beverage offerings for purchase, including partnerships with chefs Grady Spears and Chris Shepherd, craft beer selections and extensive Bloody Mary bar options
• Four full-service themed bars in the Club Lounge
• Multiple television monitors throughout the Club Lounge with a direct link to NFL Sunday Ticket for checking scores and viewing other games around the NFL
• Upscale shops in the Club Lounge for premium Houston Texans merchandise