The Komen Houston Young Professionals Council is a growing organization that is striving to make an impact in the lives of those affected by breast cancer in the Houston area. The funds raised through YPC events allow Komen Houston to fund life-saving breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment programs in our local communities.
- YPC is comprised of rising young men and women who are engaging a new generation in the culture of philanthropy to achieve our vision of a life without breast cancer.
- YPC is dedicated to promoting breast cancer awareness, raising funds through innovative programs and providing volunteer support.
- YPC provides young professionals with a chance to socialize, network and most importantly, make a significant impact in the community.
In addition to networking and social events, here are last year’s fundraising opportunities that YPC provided to its members as a way to make an impact:
- Sunday Funday Bingo – Raised over $2,000 dollars
- Party in Pink at Hotel Zaza –Raised over $12,000 dollars
- YPC Race Team for the Annual Komen Houston Race for the Cure® – Raised over $6,000
The Komen Houston Young Professionals Council has an Annual Membership commitment of just $50, which helps support our mission programs. If you are interested in joining, please complete the following steps:
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the YPC Leadership Team
YPC Chair -Apply Today
Secretary -Apply Today
Special Events Co-Chairs -Apply Today
Fundraising -Apply Today
Communications -Apply Today
Membership Chair - Leslie Gray
Race Day Chair -Apply Today