As Komen Houston YPC continues to grow each year, we want to remind you of our focus as the leader in the breast cancer movement...
- YPC is comprised of rising young men and women who are engaging a new generation in the culture of philanthropy to achieve our vision of a life without breast cancer.
- YPC is dedicated to promoting breast cancer awareness, raising funds through innovative programs and providing volunteer support.
- YPC provides young professionals a chance to socialize, network and most importantly make a significant impact in the community.
In addition to networking and social events, here are last year’s fundraising opportunities that YPC provided to its members as a way to make an impact:
- Sunday Funday Bingo – Raised over $2,000 dollars
- Party in Pink at Hotel Zaza –Raised over $12,000 dollars
- YPC Race Team for the Annual Komen Houston Race for the Cure® – Raised over $6,000
The funds raised through these events allow Komen Houston to fund life-saving breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment programs in our local communities.
Important fact you should know…
- This year, 3,700 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer in Houston and 600 of those will die
Join as a YPC member today to support our mission and save lives. For questions, please email email@example.com.
Steps to become a YPC Member
YPC has an Annual Membership commitment of $50. This gift supports our mission programs. If you are interested, please complete the following steps:
Meet the YPC Leadership Team
YPC Chair - Lia Vallone
Secretary - Jamie Griffin
Special Events Co-Chairs - Dionella Martinez & Lauren Brown
Fundraising - Chrissy Reed
Communications - Raquel Almendarez
Membership Chair - Leslie Gray
Race Day Chair - Jami Manning
February 22, 2015 - Sunday Funday Bingo FUN-raiser!