The Komen Houston Affiliate is proud to announce the availability of grant funds for 2016-2017.
The 2016 funding priorities are:
- Fund programs that use innovative or evidence-based approaches through collaboration that result in documented linkages to local breast cancer screening, diagnostic, treatment, survivorship, follow up care and end of life services among:
- Selected areas of Galveston County
- the Komen Houston service area for African Americans, Chambers and Liberty Counties and selected areas of Harris County
- Selected areas of Brazoria, Fort Bend and Montgomery Counties
- Fund the development of a patient navigation protocol to assist those with insurance under ACA find breast health services.
For more on the funding priorities, please review Executive Summary of the 2015 Komen Houston Community Profile below. Download the 2015 Executive Summary as PDF
2016-2017 Komen Houston Grant Cycle Important Dates
Mandatory Gant Writing Workshop: September 2 or 11 from 9 am to 3 pm
Susan G. Komen® Houston
602 Sawyer St., 2nd Floor Conference Room
Houston, TX 77007
Letter of Intent Deadline September 30, 2015
Application Deadline November 13, 2015
Award Notification March 2016
Award Period April 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017
2015 Flyer for Grant Writing Workshop View as PDF
The Community Grant Program seeks to fund breast cancer screening, educational outreach, treatment and support projects for the medically underserved and uninsured in Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty and Montgomery Counties.
The Request for Applications and other resources are available for download at the links below.
- FY 2016 Komen Houston Community Grants RFA Final
- Grant Application Worksheet
- Letter of Intent
- GEMS Application User Manual
Inquiries should be addressed or directed to 713-783-9188 or email@example.com. Please allow adequate time before deadline for response to any inquiry.